Thyroid disease, alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles) and ringworm are some medical conditions that can cause hair loss. Due to cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression and heart problems hair can also lose. First of all, we have to understand the disease which causes our hair.
There are many types of disease which cause hair to fall. Bald spots on the head, thinning hair and breakage of hair are the symptoms of underlying health conditions such as alopecia, lupus, thyroid issue and many other diseases that cause hair fall. Hair fall may occur in patients who are suffering and recovering from an illness.
- Lupus is the long-term disease which causes hair loss and may affect your skin.
- Alopecia Areata is also a disease which can affect your skin and scalp and may start sudden hair fall.
- The thyroid is a type of disease which overactive thyroid and can both be contributing to hair loss.
- Cancer is also the reason for hair fall, chemotherapy is the main cause of hair fall. The disease like anorexia and bulimia stress the whole body and also divert the important nutrition from the body, these nutrition helps to grow healthy hair. According to the researcher, it is unable to identify symptoms like itching, burning, and pain leads directly to hair loss.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a hormonal disorder which causes hair problems also.
- Trichotillomania, because of this disease, irresistible urge to pull out healthy hairs from the head and other areas of the body.
Chemotherapy, because of the side effects of chemotherapy many people lose their hair. The thought of losing hair is devastating for those who experienced a full, thick head of hair throughout their lifetime. Chemotherapy treatment is designed to attack quickly on cancerous cells, this tremendous its effectiveness to a variety of powerful medications. Some most common leading medications for hair loss are Altretamine, Carboplatin, Cisplatin, Cyclophosphamide, Docetaxel, Doxorubicin, Epirubicin,
Fluorouracil, Gemcitabine, Idarubicin, Ifosfamide, Paclitaxel, Vincristine and Vinorelbine. On your whole body hair loss just affects your scalp, and it may for some time and permanently. Hair fall is because of heredity, hormonal change and medical conditions. It is most common in men. Along with their appearance hair loss is a common challenge that can affect a person’s self-esteem.
According to research by Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia, about 67.1 per cent of men and 23.9 per cent of women are affected by hair loss. First of all, we find out which food is good for us and complete our vitamins and minerals. Some vitamin deficiency causes hair loss. The symptoms of anaemia are fatigue, pale skin, and hair loss.
The women have low iron, if they get heavy periods, you have low iron, have a chronic disease, or are vegetarian. By eating red meat, grass-fed, leafy greens, and legumes you can easily increase your iron. You just need a healthy body for healthy hair. For longer and healthier hair many studies have shown that several natural ingredients can help. We just need to take the right supplements to get healthier and longer hair